Moho Resources (ASX:MOH) is anxiously awaiting assay results after successfully completing an initial aircore drill programme at the Tyrells and Hodges gold prospects at Silver Swan North Project in Western Australia.
The company drilled 158 aircore holes for 7,659m to test gold-in-soil auger anomalies north of East Sampson Dam.
The aircore holes were geologically logged with lithology, alteration and veining recorded. Magnetic susceptibility readings were taken every metre down hole.
Samples were collected every metre and four-metre composite samples submitted for gold analysis, with the final metre of each hole also sampled and submitted for gold and a suite of base metal and pathfinder elements.
Managing Director, Shane Sadleir, said multiple lithologies and alteration were encountered by the drilling which covered a 2.5km strike length of gold anomalism.
We look forward with great anticipation to receipt of the assay results from this first systematic drill programme at Tyrells and Hodges,” Mr Sadlier said.
“Any significant gold mineralisation identified here should be viewed in the context of Moho’s nearby 100% owned JORC mineral resource at East Sampson Dam announced in July 2021
Next steps at Silver Swan North Project
- Receive assays from current aircore campaign – Q3/4 2021
- Appointment of mining engineer to commence Scoping Study with the aim to progress mine development at East Sampson Dam gold deposit (ESD) using toll milling facility – Q3 2021
- Completion of ESD Scoping Study – H2 2021
- RC drill program at ESD to test extensions of mineralisation along strike to north and south and at depth – H2 2021
- Aircore drill programme to test multiple gold-in-soil anomalies at Silver Swan North Project, including at Happs and Yalumba prospects southeast of ESD – H1 2022 Can these prospects be included in the overall location map?
- Review Silver Swan North nickel potential and prepare exploration programme – H2 2021