Twenty Seven Co. Limited (ASX: TSC) has confirmed the Mt Dimer Mining Lease is a possible shallow, high-grade gold-silver system with up to 23 g/t gold and 33 g/t silver recorded in the latest assays from its recent drilling campaign.
The February 2021 RC drilling campaign comprised 26 drill-holes for a total of 3,367m, which successfully extending the known gold-silver mineralisation along strike and down dip.
CEO, Simon Phillips, said the company’s geology team now has a comprehensive understanding of the deposit’s geochemical signature, while the underlying structural setting is starting to become more apparent and there is now ample current and historical data to commence modelling up a JORC compliant resource.
The best intercepts from the assays received to date and historically include:
- 8m @ 13.55 g/t gold from 80m incl. 4m @ 23 g/t gold from 80m;
- 6m @ 7.07 g/t gold & 6.93 g/t silver from 45m Incl. 1m @ 22.90 g/t gold from 49m;
- 1m @ 6.93 g/t gold & 16.5 g/t silver from 111m;
- 14m @ 0.53 g/t gold & 1.56 g/t silver from 14m;
- 17m @ 0.16 g/t gold from 29m;
- 1m @ 2.75g/t gold & 9.9 g/t silver from 145m;
- 1m @ 1.50 g/t gold & 29.2 g/t silver from 130m;
- 7m @ 3.19 g/t gold & 14 g/t silver from 106m incl. 3m @ 6.5 g/t gold & 25.4 g/t silver from 106m; and
- 7m @ 3.95 g/t gold from 84m.
Assessing the assays holistically verifies the integrity of legacy data and delivers clear evidence the Mt Dimer Mining Lease is a possible shallow, high- grade gold-silver system,” Mr Phillips said.
“As such, the Board’s next goal is to have the geology team model up a JORC compliant resource which will determine next steps for the Mt Dimer Mining Lease. Further, to continue building forward momentum, TSC’s geology team are now assessing the gold-silver potential of the Mt Dimer Exploration Lease.”
Mr Phillips added that with the assays now complete, the immediate priority is for the geology team to digest the results then commence building up a JORC compliant resource.
In addition, with a comprehensive soil sampling programme over the adjacent exploration license to the west of the mining lease now underway, report on findings as they materialise.