Warriedar Resources Limited (ASX: WA8) has recommenced drilling at its Fields Find and Golden Range Projects in the Murchison region of Western Australia.
- Drilling underway at Rothschild on the eastern side of the Fields Find Project, targeting parallel gold lodes north and south of the existing Rothschild Main Lode.
- Drill rig then scheduled to head west to test further high-potential base metal and gold targets at Fields Find, including the EM-35 target.
- The remainder of the program will then be drilled at Golden Range, encompassing both metallurgical test holes at Ricciardo and brownfields gold targets in the Riley deposit area.
The planned 2,200m RC drilling programme commenced earlier this week at the Fields Find and Golden Range Projects. This drill programme will be the company’s sixth drill campaign at the Project in CY2023 (since acquiring the Project in February 2023). This programme has been designed to enable testing of high-potential base metal and gold targets, and support fast-tracking of key prospects during CY2024. It is also expected to provide a strong pipeline of assay results through Q1 CY2024.
Specific programme goals include:
- De-risk further drilling at the high-grade Ricciardo deposit cluster by collecting samples that can be used within a pending metallurgical study; thee holes planned.
- Increase confidence of the Rothschild gold deposit by better defining parallel lodes to the north and south of the central Main Lode; six holes planned.
- Continue testing the base metal potential of the central corridor at Fields Find West by drilling the high-conductance and well-modelled Electromagnetic (EM) target, EM-35; 2 holes planned.
- Drill key gold resource extension and brownfields targets to progress the pipeline of advanced targets; two holes planned in the Riley deposit area.