When: 3rd & 4th October, 2018
Where: Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth
- In 2018, PMIS relocates from Sydney to mining hub of Perth, Western Australia.
- Record +500 delegates to attend the two-day forum
- Star-studded list of speakers will present their views on the future for the sector while ASX listed mining companies will provide updates on investment opportunities
- Eric Sprott – founder of major investment company Sprott Inc. and Chairman of ASX-listed gold producer Kirkland Lake Gold – will be deliver this year’s keynote speech
- Global economics rebel and founder of The Dollar Vigilante, Jeff Berwick will also be speaking
- Digital market and gold forum to be held on October 5th – a must for mining executives and investors alike to learn about crypto-currencies and blockchain
Attracting the who’s who among the globe’s greatest precious metals investors, Western Australia – which accounts for more than 70% of Australia’s overall gold production – has cemented itself as a major destination to explore and mine for the famous yellow metal.
With this in mind, Australia’s largest precious metal event, The Precious Metal Investment Symposium (PMIS), has this year pulled up stumps and relocated from Sydney to WA’s capital and world-renowned mining hub, Perth.
Now in its eight year, PMIS will take place over two days on the 3rd-4th of October 2018 at the Pan Pacific Perth Hotel.
Eric Sprott to deliver Keynote
This conference will showcase some of the world’s greatest gold bugs including Eric Sprott who will be deliver this year’s keynote speech in front of a record 500+ delegates.
Mr Sprott, who is the founder of major investment company Sprott Inc. and Chairman of ASX-listed gold producer Kirkland Lake Gold will be at the Symposium providing an update on Kirkland’s latest activities in WA’s Pilbara region.
The region is increasingly of interest to precious metals bulls as more discoveries of conglomerate style nuggets fuel speculation of a new gold rush.
The Precious Metals Symposium has brought together an all-star cast of presenters, offering Australian Investors a highly comprehensive update on the gold sector,” Precious Metals Symposium organiser Kerry Stevenson said.
“Despite Western Australia having a gold mining industry dating back to the 1880s – following the nation’s first gold rush in 1851 – I don’t think people realise the depth of talent which our gold industry attracts.
“Western Australian gold miners contribute more than $300 million to the state government from major deposits, which makes the rest of the world sit up and notice. Investors such as Mr Sprott are world leaders in the field and are fixated on Australia and Western Australia as a gold destination.
“As the industry continues to make conventional gold discoveries and learn more about the Pilbara gold nuggets story, the region goes from strength to strength,” she said.
Joining Eric Sprott at the Symposium will be other industry leaders, including global economics rebel and founder of The Dollar Vigilante, Jeff Berwick. Mr Berwick is a prominent speaker at many of the world’s freedom, investment and cryptocurrency conferences.
Other top names presenting at the conference
- Don Mackay-Coghill – Chairman, Gold Corporation
- Joshua Rotbart – Founder and Managing Partner, J.Rotbart and Co
- Sean Russo – Principal, Noah’s Rule
- Bron Suchecki – Vice President, Operations, Monetary Metals
- Liam Twigger – Managing Director, PCF Capital
This star-studded list of speakers will present their views on the future for the sector while ASX listed mining companies will provide updates on investment opportunities.
The conference and exhibition bring together every aspect of the precious metals investment industry from mining explorers and producers, to bullion companies and other investment vehicles.
Digital Market & Gold Forum – 5th October
This year, PMIS – in association with crypto-metal exchange MetaliCoin – will also be hosting an educational forum on Friday 5th October. This forum is a must for mining executives and investors alike where you will learn everything you need to know about crypto-currencies and how blockchain technologies will change the face of mining as we know it.
The forum will cover hot topics including:
- How are crypto-currency and gold linked?
- What do you need to know to profit from the next wave in these markets?
- How The Perth Mint have adapted and why you need to understand the new markets?
- How MetaliCoin will change the way mines are funded and metals are traded.
- Discover the next ICO that will unite gold and crypto markets.
For a full list of speakers and further information of this not-to-be missed event, please visit: